Water Jet Cutting
The Mach 3b Series by Flow
The Mach 3 series offers you the world’s most reliable ultrahigh-pressure pump, intelligent process monitoring, and an array of unparalleled options all integrated into the most powerful waterjet control available.
The World's Most Popular Waterjet Cutting System
The Integrated Flying Bridge has greatly enhanced Endicott Precision's overall machining capabilities. It incorporates a design that has been field proven through over a thousand installations worldwide. The robust open gantry is designed and constructed using advanced finite element engineering to ensure that it will consistently deliver an extremely high level of accuracy and performance well into the future.
For maximum productivity, it is possible to equip the machine with optional features such as dual cutting heads, Dynamic Waterjet®, height and collision sensors, and an automatic abrasive removal system to keep the catcher tank clean and eliminate downtime associated with having to remove used abrasive. Finally, because the machine is equipped with FlowMaster, Flow’s intelligent Windows-based PC control and programming system, it is extremely easy to learn and simple to use.
Different Jobs Don't Require Different Tooling
Abrasive waterjet cutting at Endicott Precision, Inc. is accomplished by software-controlled, robotic motion systems — not hard tooling — so there are no costly, time-consuming tool changes required to accommodate an infinite variety of shapecutting.
- Machines virtually any material and thickness
- Unique design saves valuable floor space and provides easy access to work zone from 3 sides at an ergonomically correct height
- Proven machine tool design and technology for durability and reliability
- Highest possible productivity through unparalleled work piece accessibility
- Cuts parts using virtually any CAD file, or scans drawings directly into FlowMaster® Software