Endicott Precision Inc. operates in strict conformance with the following quality initiatives to ensure our commitment to total quality assurance:
- A Quality Assurance manual which establishes and references the documented procedures that form our quality system.
- Inspection system in compliance with both AS9100 Rev C and ISO 9001:2008. [Registration No. US-3022]
- Welder certification to Mil-Std-2219, AMS-W-6858 and other customer weld procedures. Site licensed to utilize AWS B2.1 standard welding procedures.
- Calibration of measuring instruments and gauges in compliance with ISO100121 and ANSI/NCSLZ540.1
Certification packages provided to our customers based on their requirements.
- Government and customer source inspection accommodated.
- Participation in several "Customer Certified Supplier", "Designated Supplier Quality Representative" (DSQR) and "Dock to Stock" programs.
- Purchase order review for flow down of customer requirements to appropriate departments and process sources.
- "Real time" tracking capability of product status throughout production process.
- Full time, experienced Quality Control personnel continuously auditing product to ensure conformance to required specifications.